Smile Center of Orlando is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Efforts to support accessibility
Smile Center of Orlando takes the following measures to ensure accessibility:
- Accessibility is part of our mission statement.
- Accessibility is part of our internal policies.
- Accessibility is integrated into our procurement practices.
- Continual accessibility training is provided for employees.
- Clear accessibility targets and responsibilities exist within the organization.
Current accessibility standard of the site:
Current content conformance status:
Unknown: the content has not been evaluated or the evaluation results are not available.
Accessibility of this site relies on the following technologies to work:
Smile Center of Orlando assessed the accessibility of this site using the following method(s):
- Self-evaluation: the site was evaluated internally by the company or organization.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of this site. Please contact us via one of the following methods:
- Phone: 407-678-8848
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Postal Address: 3710 Aloma Avenue Winter Park, Florida 32792
We aim to respond to feedback within 48 hours.