Invisalign in Winter Park
How Does Invisalign Work?
Misaligned, crooked, and overcrowded teeth can not only make you self-conscious when you smile, but also cause long-term health problems, such as tooth decay, gum disease, and even jaw pain. If you are looking for options to improve your smile, Invisalign might be the right treatment.
If metal braces are the reason why you hesitate about fixing your teeth, Invisalign is a great alternative. The treatment works by gradually moving your teeth into the desired position using a series of custom-made, clear aligners. You will need to wear each set of aligners for a set duration before progressing to the next stage in the treatment. Although the length of time you need to wear Invisalign will depend on the severity of your case, most patients only require 9 to 15 months to complete their treatments.
What Are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign is a great option for people looking to improve their smile without having to deal with the unsightliness of metal braces. In addition, Invisalign offers several other benefits:
- Removable: You can remove your Invisalign aligners when you eat, brush, and floss your teeth, so you don’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces.
- Fewer trips to the dentist: With Invisalign, you won’t need to visit the dentist as often as you would with traditional braces.
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are made of smooth plastic that is gentle on your gums and cheeks, unlike the metal brackets and wires on traditional braces.
- Quicker treatment: In most cases, Invisalign treatment can be completed in a shorter amount of time than traditional braces.
Our Winter Park Invisalign Treatment
At Smile Center of Orlando, we are proud to offer Invisalign to our patients. Our experienced and knowledgeable team has years of experience and training to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted. When both your dentist and you decide Invisalign is the best treatment option for you, we will guide you through these steps:
- Design your treatment plan: We will design a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs, and map out the entire process from start to finish.
- Create your custom aligners: We will use the latest technology to create your custom aligners.
- Fitting your aligners: We will ensure your aligners fit comfortably and work correctly.
- Monitor your progress: We will monitor your progress throughout your treatment to ensure you are on track to reach your goals and fine-tune your treatment plan as needed.
Invisalign Frequently Asked Questions
The Clear Alternative to Braces!
Invisalign clear aligners are orthodontic devices that are transparent, plastic forms of dental braces used to adjust teeth.
Yes! Invisalign can be an effective solution for both adults and teens looking for a virtually invisible method to improve their smile.
The Invisalign treatment starts with a consultation with one of our talented doctors. As your local Winter Park dentist, we will evaluate your smile and then create a precise, customized treatment plan that showcases the step by step transformation of your smile.
The length of treatment depends on various factors such as how complex your case is and how often you wear your aligners. We will determine exactly how long your treatment will take based on your needs. On average, Invisalign treatment time is 12 to 18 months, though you can start seeing results in a matter of weeks.
Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment the same way they cover braces. Your insurance may pay a percentage of your treatment, or it may pay for a certain dollar amount. Call our office for details.
Over 6 million people, including more than 1.4 million teens, have used Invisalign to transform their smiles.
Unlike braces, Invisalign is removable and virtually invisible. There are no wires or brackets, so you don’t need to change the way you brush or floss. Invisalign will give you the freedom to continue to eat all your favorite foods.
It depends. Request an appointment so our team of orthodontists can evaluate your individual needs.
Yes! Invisalign clear aligners can treat nearly all common teeth straightening issues, from simple to complex. Many patients who formerly had braces choose Invisalign as the discrete solution to improve their smile when they experience a shift in their teeth after braces.
Invisalign is designed to move each tooth individually. Bridgework connects two or more teeth so clear aligners may not be effective.
You can brush them with a toothbrush and toothpaste and rinse them in lukewarm water. Never use hot water on your aligners! It could permanently warp the plastic.
The short answer is: yes. Anyone who has completed orthodontic treatment, whether with braces or Invisalign, will require the use of a retainer to prevent teeth from gradually shifting back toward their initial position.
Creating Beautiful Smiles in
Winter Park, FL
New patients welcome!
SMILE cENTER OF ORLANDO
|Monday:||7:00AM – 2:30PM|
|Tuesday:||7:00AM – 2:30PM|
|Wednesday:||7:00AM – 4:00PM|
|Thursday:||7:00AM – 2:30PM|
|Friday:||7:00AM – 2:30PM|