How To Find Affordable Dental Implants
Dental implants have become popular for those looking to replace missing teeth. This restorative dental procedure is considered more permanent than other options, such as dentures, and can help improve your smile and oral health. However, the cost of dental implants can be prohibitive for some people. So how can you find affordable dental implants in Winter Park, FL?
Why Are Dental Implants So Expensive?
Dental implants are one of the most popular dental procedures because they are a safe, effective, and long-term solution to missing teeth. However, dental implants are also one of the most expensive dental procedures, averaging $3,000 to $5,000 per tooth, and some patients may need multiple implants. Dental implants are so expensive because all the materials are custom-made to match each patient’s needs.
How Can You Find Affordable Dental Implants?
Not every dental insurance covers dental implants. As a result, patients often have to pay for the procedure out-of-pocket. However, there are ways to find affordable dental implants without compromising quality or safety.
- Alternative Insurance Options – If you’re looking for affordable dental implants, you may want to explore alternative insurance options. Absolute Dental Plan is a popular dental discount plan that offers its members significant savings on dental implants and other dental procedures.
- Check Dental Schools – Another way to find affordable dental implants is to check local dental schools. Dental schools often offer implant procedures at a fraction of the cost of private dental practices.
- Ask to Pay Cash Upfront – Some dental practices offer discounts for patients who pay cash upfront. When you pay upfront, the clinics know they don’t have to spend time making an invoice and billing you later. On top of avoiding credit fees, many clinics will be happy to offer a discount to those who pay with cash.
What If You Do Not Have Sufficient Funds?
Other options are available for patients who do not have the funds to pay for dental implants upfront. Dental financing is a great option that can help make dental implants more affordable.
- Care Credit Financial Plan – Care Credit is a financial plan that helps you pay for dental implants and other dental procedures. It’s a way to get the dental care you need and want now and pay for it over time. Care Credit works like a credit card but with unique financing options that may not be available with a traditional credit card.
- Lending Point Loan Option – LendingPoint is a dental financing company that offers dental implant financing to patients in the United States. They provide dental implant financing to patients who have good credit and meet their income requirements and bad-credit patients who are willing to put down a deposit.
Smile Center of Orlando Offers Affordable Dental Implants
As a leading provider of dental implants and other dental procedures in Winter Park, Florida, Smile Center of Orlando offers a wide range of implant options to meet your needs and budget. We accept most dental insurance plans and provide financing options through Care Credit, Lending Point, and Absolute Dental Plan. Don’t hesitate to contact our office today to schedule a consultation.
Feel Good About Your Smile Again…
Contact us today to schedule your appointment.